You know it’s bad when I resort to stealing tags off people’s blogs who never tagged me in the first place. I’m suffering from a syndrome known as Not-a-Thing-to-Write-About, which seems to be a chronic affliction lately.
This tag was unabashedly stolen from Niki’s blog, but adapted to three-word answers instead of one-word, because, let’s face it…I’m a wordy girl.
But I digress. I firmly believe that nothing should be very hard on Mondays, so here’s an easy post for you to read [or, even easier, skip the words altogether, and just look at the pictures. Probably none of this is new information anyway].
1. Where is your phone? Lost in abyss.
2. Where is your significant other? Lost in basement.
3.Your hair color? Not even real.
4. Your Mother? A motivating force.
5. Your Father? Undeniably very genuine.
6. Your favorite thing? Impossible to say.
7. Your dream last night? Regarding English homework.
8. Your dream/goal? Make real money.
9. The room you’re in? Totally made bed.
10. Your hobby? Travel all over.
11. Your fear? Poor Kyle’s remarriage.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Done with school.
13. I don’t like the number “13” in general.
14. What you’re not? Done with school.
15. One of your wish-list items? Degree in hand.
16. Where you grew up? Hot hot Arizona.
Image from here.
17. The last thing you drank? Diet Dr. Pepper.
18. What are you wearing? Leftover church clothes.
19. Your TV? Husband’s new buddy.
20. Your pet? Comes with kids.
21. Your computer? Put to work.
22. Your mood? Chipper, as usual.
23. Missing someone? Almost every day.
24. Your car? Unassuming Tamra Camry.
25. Something you’re not wearing? Ummm…a parka?
26. Favorite store? Ones with deals.
27. Your Summer? Figment of imagination.
28. Love someone? Sure, you bet.
29. Your favorite color? Most green hues.
30. When was the last time you laughed? In the teacups.
31. Last time you cried? White-pill week.
32. Something you crave? Super Burrito carne.
33. Why you blog? Can’t quite stop.