I got tagged by HeatherPride some time ago. I never follow all the rules of tags; I only ever write them, but rarely do I pass them on. I’m the kind of kid who ruined the chain letters for everyone else. Sorry everyone. Stop reading my blog if it bothers you that much.
Maybe you already knew…
…but just in case you didn’t:
2. Poor Kyle hates it when I do this. [Not that he’s ever seen it happen, because this is a family-friendly blog, and for all intents and purposes, we sleep in two separate twin beds just like Lucy and Ricky did. In fact, he only knows about it because he’s reading this post right now.]
3. I wear contact lenses. They are clear, not coloured. My eyesight is so poor, they can’t even make coloured lenses that would also help me see. If contact lenses were glasses, mine would resemble those little flip-out dome things (they must have a name!) kids buy for five tickets at Pistol Pete’s Pizza. Or a pair of plungers. I wouldn’t be able to blink.
4. I find most nursery rhymes and children’s songs depressing. “I don’t know why she swallowed that fly; perhaps she’ll die???” How awful! I had a kamikaze fly enter my ear canal once, and it was terrifying. I can only imagine swallowing one, plus the entire zoo that came afterwards.
5. I eat dill pickles. Daily. With cheese. Cheddar, mozzarella, neufchatel, camembert…any cheese will do. I even eat dill pickles with cheese-flavoured processed snacks, like reduced fat Cheeze-its™ and cheesy rice crackers. Tonight for dinner, Poor Kyle and I had whole dill pickles, chilled, sliced and covered with nacho cheese Doritos™.
6. Poor Kyle says, “You’re pretty sensitive about your travels. It breaks your heart to take any kind of road trip at all–business or pleasure–and not stop to tour every little tiny detail of the area.” He’s right–it’s true. And really, can you blame me? I love places.
And as a bonus, because it’s Monday and you probably need a little pick-me-up…
7. I once pepper sprayed myself. [It was not my proudest moment.]